Petersen Buick GMC delivers the very best in service and selection and has been proudly serving local markets like Sherwood Park, Edmonton, Spruce Grove, St. Albert, Leduc, Morinville, Fort Saskatchewan and others throughout Alberta. Petersen Buick GMC is conveniently located at 10 Auto Mall in Sherwood Park, AB, and is your premier retailer of new and used Preowned, Buick, Gmc and Pontiac vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous. Please use our various online tools and resources. We appreciate the opportunity to put you in your ideal car, truck or SUV today!
"2008" marked the 25th Anniversary of Petersen Pontiac in Sherwood Park. We wish to extend a sincere thank you to each of our many customers past and present and of course to our dedicated staff who have helped make this achievement possible.
We promise to continue to provide the best sales and service experience in the industry.
At Petersen We're Not "Completely Satisfied" Until You're "Completely Satisfied".
Come in and join the Celebration! And remember to check out our Anniversary Specials Online.
It's "RIGHT" at Petersen. Give us a call at 1-877-820-9675.
Within the next five years, PETERSEN will become the premier Buick GMC Dealership in Alberta, by becoming known for the highest levels of customer satisfaction (exceeding customer expectations), with extraordinary emphasis on the creation of value for our customers in all of our products and services.
In order to realize our Vision, our Mission must be to exceed the expectations of our customers by committing to consistent habits that place extraordinary emphasis on the creation of value through constantly developing our trainable skills.
The conduct of our company is inseparable from the conduct of individual employees in the performance of their work. Every PETERSEN employee is responsible for adhering to business practices that are the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
We are responsible to our customers, to PETERSEN employees and their families.
We expect profits, but only from work that satisfies customer needs and provides benefits that exceed their expectations. This depends on maintaining a financial position which allows PETERSEN to achieve a profit that will ensure our goals are met in quality, growth and return on investment.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, skill, habits, attitude and teamwork of our employees. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement, training and teamwork. We also strive to reward commitment and performance and be responsive to the needs of our employees.
Our employees are the most valued assets of our company, essential participants with a shared responsibility in fulfilling our mission.
We recognize that the quality, motivation and performance of our employees are the key factors in achieving our success.
We are dedicated to assisting every employee in reaching his or her full potential in both performance and reward.
We want our organizational structure and culture to promote employee involvement, open communication, teamwork and cooperation.
We have a total commitment to these values, shaping the way we do business for our employees, our customers and our company.
Dear valued customers and suppliers:
Re: GENERAL MOTORS CLOSURE OF DEALERSHIPS AND THE POSITION OF PETERSEN PONTIAC
As you are probably aware, General Motors has been in the media a great deal lately and is undergoing major changes that will secure a strong and viable future. Recently, there was an announcement of dealership closures across Canada. These decisions were based on overall dealer performance, facility and location, customer satisfaction, among other criteria. We would like to share with you our good news.
General Motors retained Petersen Pontiac as one of its preferred dealers! While we are thrilled to have confirmation of our ongoing relationship with General Motors, we have been working diligently to maintain our key success factors, those that our customers and General Motors expect and deserve.
We at Petersen Pontiac Buick GMC pride ourselves on the following:
· Operating a successful General Motors dealership for over 25 years and are dedicated to do so for many more.
· Recipient of several major awards including multiple Consumer Choice Awards, the Motor Dealers of Alberta Dealer of Excellence award and the most sought after dealer award, the GM Triple Crown for sales and service excellence.
· Top performer as rated by our customers through the General Motor's Customer Satisfaction Survey.
· GM Pro-Certified staff with 24 percent of our employees being with the company over 10 years.
· Multiple GM Grand Master Technician award recipients.
· Largest state of the art facility in the metro Edmonton area.
· Customer retention rates that surpass our competition
· Family and community oriented ownership with many volunteering accomplishments and sponsorships.
· Supplying Sherwood Park and surrounding areas with over 120,000 bottles of our famous mustard.
We are proud to be a General Motors dealer for the following reasons:
· General Motors is the best-selling automotive maker in the U.S. 2.98 million Vehicles sold in 2008 which is more than any other manufacturer.
· Since 2002 GM has earned 65 percent of all J.D. Power North/South America assembly plant quality award (more than all other manufacturers combined).
· Since 2004, all GM brands have ranked above the industry average and better than many of the top Asian brands according to J.D. Power and Associates Customer Satisfaction Index and Sales Satisfaction Index.
· By mid-2009, GM will have nine hybrid models in the market, more than any other automaker.
· Gm Vehicle assembly plants led in productivity in 11 of 20 North American assembly plant segments in which it competes- the most of any manufacturer.
· General Motors continues to provide the best warranty coverage in Canada and will continue to provide with a government backed guarantee.
· The only manufacturer to offer Onstar ? the most comprehensive in-vehicle security, navigation, communications and diagnostics system.
· In Canada, GM currently offers more vehicles that get 7L/100km (40 mpg) or better highway fuel consumption.
We encourage you to visit www.gm.ca for further facts and fiction about General Motors.
While the elimination of some of our fellow dealerships saddens us and impacts our industry greatly, the reduction of dealerships will prove to strengthen the GM organization. The goal is to streamline costs and create a profitable organization and dealer network. We would like to assure you GM is committed to supporting us as a preferred dealer who in turn will provide competitive pricing and servicing for our valued customers. We are committed wholeheartedly to our customers. Our goal is to continue to deliver the outstanding levels of sales and service our customers want and deserve and ensure you "We are not Completely Satisfied until You are Completely Satisfied."
We thank you for your loyalty and ongoing support. Please join us in celebrating our good news. Visit us at the dealership any time for a jar of our famous mustard or visit www.petersenpontiac.com to learn more about how we can serve you.
All the staff and management of Petersen Pontiac
An AutoCanada Dealer
Sherwood Buick GMC belongs to the AutoCanada family of dealerships. AutoCanada is one of Canada's largest multi-location automobile dealership groups, currently operating 34 franchised dealerships in seven provinces and has over 1,600 employees. AutoCanada currently sells Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Fiat, Chevrolet, GMC, Buick, Cadillac, Infiniti, Nissan, Hyundai, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Audi, and Volkswagen branded vehicles. In 2013, our dealerships sold approximately 36,000 vehicles and processed approximately 364,000 service and collision repair orders in our 381 service bays during that time.
Sherwood Buick GMC is an AMVIC Licensed Dealer
10 Automall RoadSherwood Park, AB T8H 2N1